Attention all Job Seekers!
If you are looking for a job, internship, or just a networking opportunity, then this is the event for you. Prepare your resumes and brush up on your interview skills for the CPAC Job and Internship Fair, hosted by The Leadership Institute!
You will be in the same room as recruiters from conservative organizations here in D.C. and across the country. The Job and Internship Fair gives you the opportunity to talk directly to the people who hire for these organizations and give them your resume.
What you need to know:
Who: Dozens of conservative organizations looking to hire
When: 10:00 am-12:00 pm on Saturday, February 24th
Where: CPAC Exhibit Hall, the Gaylord National Hotel and Convention Center, National Harbor, MD
To attend this event you must be registered for CPAC
So far the organizations confirmed are:
- American Enterprise Institute
- Americans for Prosperity Foundation
- Americas Future Foundation
- Berman & Co
- Campus Reform
- Concerned Women for America
- Family Research Council
- Judicial Watch
- Leadership Institute
- Majority Hunter
- Media Research Center
- National Rifle Association
- Public Advocates of the U.S.
- Ronald Reagan Presidential Institute
- The Fund for American Studies
- The Heartland Institute
- The Heritage Foundation
- The Washington Times
- Young Americans for Liberty