Understanding the digital world is now critical for success in politics. Learn how digital technology is impacting the next election cycle and beyond with Leadership Institute's Online Training: Digital in 2020.
Panels of digital experts will breakdown the latest technology being used to shape America's electoral system.
Explore the innovative landscape where organizations and campaigns' visual identities now operate. You'll learn:
- the rules of political design and emerging design trends being used in the political landscape;
- the best styles of visual identity in the 2020 election cycle; and
- how your brand can utilize new technology and tactics to improve.
Fundraising is one of the most crucial parts of a digital strategy for campaigns and organizations. You'll learn:
- the current state of online fundraising for politics;
- best practices to accept political contributions and donations; and
- how to increase the quality of donations and nurture successful relationships with donors.
Political participation online is rapidly increasing and improving the ability to organize for a political cause. You'll learn:
- how to best recruit people to your political cause through social media and email;
- the current challenges and obstacles facing political activists online, and
- how to leverage social media to spread your message and drive traffic.
The training will end at 9:00pm Eastern Time