Back to Basics - Online
Sharpen your professional skills and have your questions answered from the comfort of your own home.
This professional development workshop is a fun, comprehensive three-afternoon training you can attend online.
The Leadership Institute has advanced the careers of thousands of conservatives. Now you can log in, wherever you are, and take this essential training from the comfort of your own home.
You will learn how to:
Day 1: Resumes & Cover Letters
(3:00 pm – 4:30 pm EST)
- Structure your resume to grab the recruiter's attention
- Create clear and impactful cover letters
- Avoid common mistakes recruiters dislike
Day 3: Interviews and Salary Negotiation
(3:00 pm - 4:30 pm EST)
- Prepare for your interview so you're ready for any question
- Handling difficult questions and making a good impression
- Negotiate your salary with confidence
Day 3: Network and Build Your Brand
(4:00 pm – 5:30 pm EST)
- Establish yourself in professional networks
- Manage your reputation in the movement
- Build your networking strategy and use your contacts to get a job