Only a few of the many thousands of people who launch podcasts each year see their podcasts become a success. You can be one of them.
Leadership Institute's Introduction to Podcasting will teach you how to plan, launch, and grow your own successful podcast.
- the niche in podcasting that's right for you;
- how to identify and build a loyal audience with effective marketing techniques;
- what equipment and software is necessary for your “podcasting workstation”;
- the secrets of an effective podcast interview; and,
- lessons from personal experiences from a panel of experienced conservative podcasters.
Your speakers are experienced podcasters who will provide the practical tips, step-by-step instructions, and valuable, how-to information that only comes from personal experience.
The workshop begins at 1pm Eastern / Washington D.C. time.